Monkeyink
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

Stress and Gray Hair Relationship

AuteurMessage
mrsamct
je participe
je participe

Masculin

Stress and Gray Hair Relationship Empty
MessageSujet: Stress and Gray Hair Relationship   Stress and Gray Hair Relationship Icon_minitimeDim 6 Nov - 15:27

Orange County Web Site Design
computer repair washington dc
There are many factors that lead to the loss of hair melanin. Chronic free radical damage, imbalance in the kidneys and blood, and even stress is said to be a cause of gray hair. Though, the relationship between stress and gray has not been clearly established. Research taken up by Tyler Cymet, concluded that those who have been stressed for 2 or 3 years had their hair turned gray sooner. When a person is under stress, the stress hormones can distort the activity of the melanin and lead to development of gray hair. David Fisher, a professor of pediatrics at Harvard Medical School said that "It's the gradual depletion of stem cells or melanocytes that leads to the loss of pigment and that it is not so simple to know if stress and gray hair are closely related". He said that "noting that the process of graying is a multi-variable equation. Stress hormones may impact the survival and / or activity of melanocytes, but no clear link has been found between stress and gray hair".

It is difficult to clearly state that stress causes gray hair because, stress itself can have many adverse health effects, like heart problems, stomach or digestive disorders, sleeping disorders and a poor immunity. It can also cause breakouts in skin in the form of acne, and psoriasis. All of these health disorders can cause your hair to fall and turn them gray. So, not directly but indirectly in the form of a domino effect (a chain affect), stress can stimulate gray hair and hair loss.

Many others and myself knew since we were kids, that if someone had premature gray hair, then stress and worry could be the reason. And it is weird that it is still not scientifically established. I, therefore believe that this is known to us through our parents, who learned it from our grand parents. I guess, our ancestors had already established the relationship between stress and gray hair.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Stress and Gray Hair Relationship
Page 1 sur 1