Monkeyink
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 ...
Voir le deal
279.99 €

What makes good music?

2 participants
AuteurMessage
hackertrang87
je participe
je participe

Masculin

What makes good music?  Empty
MessageSujet: What makes good music?    What makes good music?  Icon_minitimeMer 29 Sep - 10:41

Music has always been my greatest passion; it means the world to me. So I can tell you that the question posed by the title of this article is not an easy one to answer. Here's why: every person on the planet has a different definition of what "good" music is. Let's face it, everyone who listens to a particular piece of music will attach a different meaning to it. Even when two people both love a certain song, they love it for different reasons.

Additionally, people usually have very passionate feelings about the music they love. Therefore it is never wise to use the terms "good" and "bad" in relation to music, because if you insult someone's favorite song, you are likely to get punched in the teeth! As the old saying goes: "One man's trash, is another man's treasure!"

So, to that end, I'd like to say that what follows is only my personal opinion on the subject; if you disagree with it, that is your right entirely. I would not presume to speak for anyone else on the subject.

That being said, I think that for me, the thing that really draws me to a song like a magnet is it's emotional content. I love songs that touch my emotions deeply, and truly make me feel their message to the very core of my soul. There is nothing on earth that is quite as magical as when a group or artist weaves together the perfect combination of lyric and melody to truly make you feel what they are trying to express. I can always tell that moment from the goosebumps that form on my skin, and the tingling in my spirit. These are the songs that mean the most to me, as well as the ones that I attach my best memories to.

The singer's role in the song is of utmost importance to me. Even more than the other contributing players, it is absolutely vital that the singer truly FEEL what he sings. He or she is the one who fronts the group, and the one upon whom most people focus when they listen. Therefore, it is imperative that he have what musicians refer to as "soul."

Of course, the quality of the other musicians who back up the singer are of equal importance, because guitar players or piano players are usually the ones who write the songs in a group. The quality of these songs is what really makes or breaks a band. Because even a great singer doesn't sound good when he is singing a bad song.

So to sum up, I think that "good" music can only happen when all of these ingredients are in place. When that happens, it is a truly wonderful, moving and completely unforgettable experience!

Volunteer Abroad in Argentina
Phillip Island Day Tours
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
pn3meow89
j'habite ici
j'habite ici

Féminin

What makes good music?  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: What makes good music?    What makes good music?  Icon_minitimeLun 7 Mar - 13:04

That being said, I think that for me, the thing that really draws me to a song like a magnet is it's emotional content. I love songs that touch my emotions deeply, and truly make me feel their message to the very core of my soul. There is nothing on earth that is quite as magical as when a group or artist weaves together the perfect combination of lyric and melody to truly make you feel what they are trying to express. I can always tell that moment from the goosebumps that form on my skin, and the tingling in my spirit. These are the songs that mean the most to me, as well as the ones that I attach my best memories to.

The singer's role in the song is of utmost importance to me. Even more than the other contributing players, it is absolutely vital that the singer truly FEEL what he sings. He or she is the one who fronts the group, and the one upon whom most people focus when they listen. Therefore, it is imperative that he have what musicians refer to as "soul."

website design prices
Paperintuhooja - Paperintuhoojat 24h toimitusajalla
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

What makes good music?
Page 1 sur 1