Monkeyink
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

Thought you ruled the world

2 participants
AuteurMessage
vietlockerz
doyen respectable
doyen respectable

Masculin

Thought you ruled the world Empty
MessageSujet: Thought you ruled the world   Thought you ruled the world Icon_minitimeMer 22 Déc - 17:44

You're always fighting everyone
You were wroung when you were young
You love to think you're on the run

I had to laugh at all your jokes
Had to tremble 'cos you smoked
But you never ever get my vote, yeah!

You're the ones to run from, or so they say
I remember you back in the day
Did my best to keep out of the way
You kicked it up in school
Singing out of tune

While you're fighting everyone
I've been hanging in the sun
There's a million things I've done

You're the one who took the lead
Me least likely to succeed
Different now don't you agree

Singing out of tune
Singing out of tune

Everybody, keep out of his way

Singing out of tune
Everybody knew
Singing out of tune

Singing out of tune (a lot!)

charm bracelets
Mississauga Real Estate
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
pn3meow89
j'habite ici
j'habite ici

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Thought you ruled the world   Thought you ruled the world Icon_minitimeMer 5 Jan - 19:42

Singing out of tune
Everybody knew
Singing out of tune

pn3meow89
j'habite ici
j'habite ici

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Thought you ruled the world   Thought you ruled the world Icon_minitimeVen 7 Jan - 18:25

Search MLS for Park City Utah Real Estate

Our main objective here at Summit/Sotheby’s International Realty, 435-640-3867 is to help you find useful information that will make your search for Park City Utah Real Estate as easy and as simple as possible.

We welcome first time home-buyers, experienced investors, as well as those who are new to the Park City area, that are looking for the latest and up-to-date Park City real estate information.

Our listings are available through the Search MLS for Park City Real Estate section. They are updated daily through the Park City/Deer Valley multiple listing service to provide detailed information on every property available along with photographs.

As you check out the latest Park City Utah Real Estate for Sale take a look at our extensive community and area information. You will find links to local ski resorts, popular restaurants, beautiful golf courses and much more through our Useful Park City/Deer Valley Links.

While you’re considering buying real estate in Park City Utah think of all the year-round activities that are conveniently located in and around the city. During summer you can enjoy mountain biking, golfing, fishing, and hiking. In the winter Park City, known for its world class skiing, is one of the most easily accessible ski towns around. It’s just a short thirty minute drive from the nearby Salt Lake International Airport.

A great feature of Park City that has made it a popular golf destination is their many golf communities that have an excellent variety of amenities. Some of these are Glenwild, Tuhaye, Promontory Ranch Club, and Victory Ranch. Whatever your preferences are there is so much to do in Park City, from outdoor recreation to cultural events, your sure to enjoy yourself!

Keep in mind when purchasing Park City Utah real estate, or any other for that matter, that it’s important to find a Buyer’s Agent that will put your interests first. I specialize in vacation homes, ski in/ski out properties, golf course community homes, condominiums and vacant land. The more than 20 years of sales and marketing experience I’ve gained have equipped me to provide exceptional service and reliability to my clients. Let me put my skills and real estate knowledge to good use in helping you choose the right property. I invite you to contact me so that I can show you and your family the best of what Park City Utah real estate has to offer.
Start Living Your Dream Today!

Discover all of these Park City communities through our website: Historic Old Downtown, Deer Valley, Park Meadows, Thaynes Canyon, or the Snyderville Basin. Explore these new and exciting properties: Jordanelle, The Canyons, Redstone at Kimball Junction and Empire Canyon in Upper Deer Valley. You can get more details about the superb golf communities of Glenwild, Promontory Ranch, Victory Ranch and Tuhaye.

Search MLS for Park City Real Estate: This includes luxury homes, condos, ski in/ski out properties, golf course and vacation homes as well as relevant area information. You can also visit ParkCityRealEstateForSale.net to view properties for sale.

Custom flash Drives
Park City Real Estate
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Thought you ruled the world   Thought you ruled the world Icon_minitime

Page 1 sur 1