Monkeyink
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -26%
Bosch BBS8214 Aspirateur Balai Multifonction sans fil ...
Voir le deal
249.99 €

Reliable friends

2 participants
AuteurMessage
hackertrang87
je participe
je participe

Masculin

Reliable friends  Empty
MessageSujet: Reliable friends    Reliable friends  Icon_minitimeVen 7 Jan - 2:59

I don't seem to have any. I don't have a big circle of friends, and don't see them very often, but lately it seems they all blow me off at the slightest opportunity. Some are quite apologetic, some it's more 'that's life' and they're sort of 'on call', so if a paying situation crops up and clashes with our appointment I get blown off in it's favour, fair enough.

For others it's less excusable, maybe a pile up of dates due to some malady, fair enough but the revised date then gets cancelled in favour of others, when it's just social, means I've been 'officially' downgraded.

I don't get angry or hostile. Can't see the point. At least I'm not turning up in person to be disappointed, but it's still highly annoying, especially if *I* could have been doing something better, rather than holding the date open for them.

I suppose I know the answer is to find some more reliable friends, and play the selfish gene card with those that have blown me off too regularly, ie twice bitten thrice shy, don't make any further definite appointments just see-you-when-I-see-you things.

In the back of my mind I get the feeling I'm not a first call or high up on their list. I'm not bad company, reasonably well liked, according to what I've heard from others, and seem to be pretty useful when it comes to favours and sorting things out but that doesn't seem to count for much in return.

Maybe people think I'm so self sufficient I can deal with being blown off better than others, to some extent that's true but doesn't make it much better. I'd appreciate more consideration and less excuses. Rant over for now. Feel free to add your own rant if this sounds familiar.

vakantiehuizen toscane
tassels
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
pn3meow89
j'habite ici
j'habite ici

Féminin

Reliable friends  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Reliable friends    Reliable friends  Icon_minitimeVen 7 Jan - 12:59

I don't get angry or hostile. Can't see the point. At least I'm not turning up in person to be disappointed, but it's still highly annoying, especially if *I* could have been doing something better, rather than holding the date open for them.

I suppose I know the answer is to find some more reliable friends, and play the selfish gene card with those that have blown me off too regularly, ie twice bitten thrice shy, don't make any further definite appointments just see-you-when-I-see-you things.

room extention
Cheap Flights
pn3meow89
j'habite ici
j'habite ici

Féminin

Reliable friends  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Reliable friends    Reliable friends  Icon_minitimeSam 22 Jan - 18:22

Increase Bust Size Naturally with Breast Enlargement Pills

With the high costs and health risks associated with breast implant surgery, women are more interested than ever before in natural breast enlargement. Natural options tend to be safer, more affordable, and highly effective when the right ingredients are involved.

However, just because a product claims to be all-natural, doesn’t necessarily mean it works. Make no mistake about it. There are many natural breast enlargement products that flat out don’t work, and if you buy them, you might as well be throwing your money away.

But that’s not the case with all breast enhancement pills and creams. There are some good products out there, and we’re going to show you how you can find them.

Breast Enhancement Creams
Breast enhancement creams are creams that you rub on your breasts as directed to help them grow. These creams deliver estrogen-like compounds to the breasts with the goal of stimulating them into producing additional breast tissue.

Do breast enhancement creams actually work? There really is no simple answer to this question. While many breast enhancement creams are little more than moisturizers, there are some that get results. For example, the Perfect Curves breast enlargement gel uses natural ingredients to help breasts grow safely over time.

While some breast enhancement creams are effective, we’ve actually found that creams are best used when paired up with breast enhancement pills. This maximizes the effectiveness of these creams, helping the two products deliver better results together.

Breast Enhancement Pills
Speaking of breast enhancement pills, these products have become very popular lately. Like their name implies, these are pills you take daily to help your breasts grow. Sounds simple enough, right?

The truth is the top breast enhancement pills really do work. Unfortunately, not all pills are the same, and there are a lot of crummy, overpriced products that just don’t get results. You have to pay careful attention and do your research before paying for breast enhancement pills.

So, what should you look for when choosing these pills? It’s all about the ingredients. The best products use natural ingredients to help the breasts produce more fatty tissue. Ingredients like wild yam, passion flower, and palmetto all have been shown to be effective in breast enlargement.

Best Breast Enhancement Pills
What are the best breast enhancement pills available today? If you’re serious about increasing breast size safely and at a price you can afford, we recommend Perfect Curves. The Perfect Curves system includes capsules and gel to enhance breasts while keeping them firm and beautiful.

Learn more by reading our Perfect Curves review today!

natural breast enlargement
ladies cowhide leather jacket
Contenu sponsorisé

Reliable friends  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Reliable friends    Reliable friends  Icon_minitime

Reliable friends
Page 1 sur 1