Monkeyink
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Britney Spears doesn't own a cell phone

2 participants
AuteurMessage
tammy
je suis tout neuf
je suis tout neuf

Masculin

Britney Spears doesn't own a cell phone Empty
MessageSujet: Britney Spears doesn't own a cell phone   Britney Spears doesn't own a cell phone Icon_minitimeVen 25 Mar - 10:11

The pop superstar claims she doesn't have a portable handset and has also revealed she is obsessed with buying new purses.

The 29-year-old singer gave away the secrets about herself to Us Weekly magazine for a feature entitled '25 Things You Don't Know About Me'.

For secret 19, Britney said, ' don't own a cell phone', while unknown fact 9 was ' have more than 50 purses in my closet'.

Other surprising revelations from the 'Hold It Against Me' singer include her 'favourite ice cream is orange sherbet', she loves 'chewing ice' and she takes 'two baths' a day.

Britney also confessed she is a chocoholic and spends her spare time impersonating dinosaurs for the amusement of her two sons.

She said: ' can eat chocolate morning, noon and night . I make a mean fake dinosaur when playing with the two loves of my life, Sean, five, and Jayden, four.'

The blonde beauty ' who is currently preparing to release her new album 'Femme Fatale' ' also says it was her who 'made the first move' on her boyfriend Jason Trawick, who she has been dating since March 2009.

If you love dogs
watch movies online
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
pn3meow89
j'habite ici
j'habite ici

Féminin

Britney Spears doesn't own a cell phone Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Britney Spears doesn't own a cell phone   Britney Spears doesn't own a cell phone Icon_minitimeJeu 12 Mai - 20:42

For secret 19, Britney said, ' don't own a cell phone', while unknown fact 9 was ' have more than 50 purses in my closet'.

Other surprising revelations from the 'Hold It Against Me' singer include her 'favourite ice cream is orange sherbet', she loves 'chewing ice' and she takes 'two baths' a day.

mastectomy bra
Weight Loss Tea
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Britney Spears doesn't own a cell phone
Page 1 sur 1