Monkeyink
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où ...
Voir le deal
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Silver surfer comics: not like the movie

AuteurMessage
mrsamct
je participe
je participe

Masculin

Silver surfer comics: not like the movie Empty
MessageSujet: Silver surfer comics: not like the movie   Silver surfer comics: not like the movie Icon_minitimeDim 30 Oct - 10:34

aftermarket auto parts
R4 DS / R4 Card
I was shocked when I saw the second Fantastic Four movie and the Silver Surfer was a villain. The Silver Surfer comics were about a hero. It was how the original comic book hero was but then they killed him off in the movie. The comic book hero lived a long life on earth. What was really cool was the Silver Surfer rode on a sheet of ice, not a surf board and Flame would melt it causing him to fall.

But not all things that are dreamed up and put into comic books can be made into a movie. Too bad the Silver Surfer has already been killed off because he did a whole lot of good for earth once he learned right from wrong. But since this is make believe there should be plausible story line that can be created to bring him back to life. DC comics did it with Superman. They killed him off a few years ago. It was the end of Superman forever. It even made the evening news. But sure enough not to long after he came back to life and to this day is still defeating evil doers.

The Silver Surfer comics had more adventures with other comic heroes than any other super being I know of. From the beginning with the Fantastic Four to times with Spiderman and onto the Hulk, this guy really got around. He even battled numerous space aliens that sought to bring harm to earth.

Because of his popularity and appeal too many youth, the United States Postal Service even gave the Silver Surfer a stamp back on 2007 as part of the Marvel Comic series.

I always have and always will be a Silver Surfer comics fan. I just hope they never kill him off in the comics like they did in the movie.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Silver surfer comics: not like the movie
Page 1 sur 1