Monkeyink
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Comic books for sale: so many choices

AuteurMessage
mrsamct
je participe
je participe

Masculin

Comic books for sale: so many choices Empty
MessageSujet: Comic books for sale: so many choices   Comic books for sale: so many choices Icon_minitimeDim 30 Oct - 10:35

aftermarket auto parts
R4 DS / R4 Card
From the Hawkman to the Creeper, Blackhawk and the Flash, there are still many old comic books for sale. I am surprised so many are still around from 40 years ago when I was a child. We carried them in our back pockets, sat on them and had them taken way by teachers. Yes we dug them out of the trash after school. I am glad some people took care of theirs, because I sure didn't.

For me, reading comic books are more than just revisiting old super heroes. It takes me back to a time of innocence. Before there were terrorist and going to school could be a death sentence. The world has become a more complicated place to not only live but survive.

It is good to know that Superman is still wining against all odds and that the Flash is still the fastest man alive. Not to mention Batgirl and that outfit. As a small child, I had imagination. The series "The House of Mystery" was a good place to get an idea for a ghost story so I could scare my sisters.

With all these old comic books for sale I can pick and chose from my old favorites. Best of all I can show them to my son and watch his eyes grow as the plot thickens. Modern psychiatrists keep claiming that the attention span of the present youth is getting shorter. My son will read a comic book from cover to cover just like I did. Maybe the doctors are using the wrong scale to make their judgments. My children are the same as I was except they have more to worry about. The world has changed. No longer is the Vietnam War half a world away. Today the war could come to your doorstep at any moment.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Comic books for sale: so many choices
Page 1 sur 1